Accountant at Metikon Engineering Limited
Metikon Engineering Limited is a of the leading engineering firm, established in 2001 with RC No. 417281. The firm corporate headquarters is in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State but the firm has operations in different parts of Nigeria. Presently, the firm specializes in providing sustainable solutions to address energy access problems in Nigeria by leveraging on its unique technical capabilities and understanding of the domestic energy market in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Locations: Uyo - Akwa Ibom, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Develop internal control procedure to ensure proper documentation of financial transactions
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial status and liquidity
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong analytical and problemsolving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detailoriented.
- 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Accounting Software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Application for Position of Accountant" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.