Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Accountant at MyCareerlity Talent Solutions
Accountant at MyCareerlity Talent Solutions
Feb 18, 2020, 12:01 PM
MyCareerlity Talent Solutions - Our client, a unique start-up in the ecommerce industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Our client is looking to hire an experienced Accountant to join their team.
- As the Account Manager you will be responsible for managing all accounting and financial operations / activities for the organization.
- Analyzing financial documents and making recommendations based on financial acumen.
- Communicating with vendors to ensure payments are made on time and diffusing any payments conflicts.
- Using organization skills to keep meticulous and updated financial records.
- Manage all communications with investors on various investors and earning releases.
- Preparation of financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Review and reconciling transactions.
- Recording and categorizing expenses.
- Recording payments and reconciling transactions.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments.
- Keep records of client transactions.
- Keep track and handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Authorizing payroll payments and addressing any discrepancies.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Membership of relevant professional body: ICAN, ACCA.
- Thorough knowledge of theoretical accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Very good communication skills.
- Proven working experience as an accountant
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related field
- N100,000 to N200,000 net monthly.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Full Name as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts