Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Entertainment > Accountant at Viva Cinemas
Accountant at Viva Cinemas
Jun 16, 2020, 8:53 PM
Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be involved with development and adherence to internal controls and the promotion of good financial management practice.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports
- Daily cash deposit analysis and weekly expenses processes
- Reviews budgets and prepares related budget documents as required by Management.
- Preparation and remittance of staff pension, tax involving withholding tax (WHT), Value-added tax and other tax related matters.
- Bank reconciliation statement and postings of transaction on the Vista systems.
- Vetting and Develops guidelines of Financial document for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data.
- Designs, revises, and implements accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and theories.
- Professional Certification with ICAN or ACCA
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- At least four years in Accounting experience in retail/entertainment or cinema industry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 30th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts