Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Professional Bodies / Associations > Accounting Assistant at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Accounting Assistant at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Jul 1, 2020, 5:07 PM
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Assistant Location: Lagos
Job Requirements Qualities:
- HND or B.Sc Accounting and ICAN final or ACCA.
- You must have knowledge in Tax and banking relationship matters, and administration.
- Candidate should reside in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island
- You must be able to prepare all books of a company accounts on a monthly basis down to final accounts.
- You must be able to analyse and interpret company audited accounts.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the email NoteApplication Deadline 30th July, 2020.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.
- If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- If you think you meet the above stated requirements, please send your
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts