Accounting Clerk at Vestiro Integrated Services Limited
Nov 23, 2020, 9:56 PM
Vestiro Integrated Services Limited offers a range of products that would help our clients promptly detect fire, and in addition put the fire out before it spreads and becomes too big to require the professional fire services. We do not stop there: our engineers would inspect your property, evaluate your needs, and offer you the optimal integrated system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks, and ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Proven accounting experience
- 4 - 10 years work experience.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- High school degree
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail
Application Deadline 21st December, 2020.