Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Accounts Assistant at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
Accounts Assistant at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
Jul 22, 2020, 1:53 AM
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant Location: Lagos
- This individual will be responsible for managing our day to book keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- You must be able to work independently to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Evaluating Financial Budget and Tracking Expenses
- Responsible for petty cash handling and bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger.
- Notable organizational, and multi-tasking skills,
- Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common book keeping and spreadsheet programs.
- Attention to details
- Assist with creating and editing financial documents
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Minimum of OND in Accounting.
- Minimum of One year working experience in related field.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 24th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts