Accounts Assistant at Premium Cassava Products Limited (Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc)
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant - Premium Cassava Products Limited
Purpose of the Job
- To provide support on financial transactions and ensure accurate capturing of same on periodic basis in compliance with financial standards and statutory regulations.
- Prepare payment documents for settlement of vendors’ invoices and submit to the appropriate signatories for review and approval.
- Manage factory operational float/petty cash for site expenses.
- Prepare weekly wages for GPG peelers and present for approval.
- Ensure customer invoices are completely booked and accurate documented
- Create SRM for admin consumables on Axapter.
- Ensure compliance with QMS/FSMS.
- Perform monthly stock count reconciliations and other closing accounting activities as assigned.
- Set up of transactions (CPVs) for review and upload the ERP (Axapter) as well as GRN (Goods Receive Note) and vendor invoices.
- Assist with preparation of necessary schedules and reports for annual audits.
- Daily lodgment of cash & customer cheque.
- OND in Accounting and other related courses.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- 2 years in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and a good team player.
- Have excellent attention to details.
- Have good analytical & problem- solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply