Administrative and HR Support Officer at Peace Restoration and Integral Global Development Initiative (PRIDE)
Peace Restoration and Integral Global Development Initiative (PRIDE) is a Non-Profit National Organization, born out of passion for the well-being of the vulnerable women and children in the Nigerian society, especially in the NE / NW Nigeria. We have special interest in reducing suffering in the society in times of crisis which may be as a result of conflict or natural disaster. The organization is currently focusing its attention on the NE Nigeria, with special emphasis on (Borno, Adamawa, Yobe and Zamfara) State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative and Human Resources (HR) Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role has an area focus and ensures compliance with PRIDE procedures and guidelines within the area.
- The role contributes to the development of area strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks.
- The role provides technical support and guidance for protection operations.
Scope of Work
- The Admin/HR Assistant is responsible for day-to-day HR & administrative requirements, functions and general office management of the PRIDE offices and to assist the HR Team in all related HR & Admin functions.
- Support onboarding and integration of new hires
- Assist with staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Document all HR filing system and catalogue HR materials.
- Assist with payroll management.
- Support exit management
- Support in performance management and staff development
- Support in staff management and administration
- Maintain staff database-(timesheet, leave and other benefits).
- Perform other job-related tasks as requested by the Supervisor.
Assist in Administration Management:
- Track and monitor PRIDE office and guesthouse administration and maintenance.
- Manage rental agreements for offices and housing.
- Track and monitor subscriptions and monthly telephone and Internet communications, and assure that all are paid on time.
- Assist in processing travel documents (visa, ticket, etc.)
- Assure that all facilities are well functioning, including housekeeping, office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair, internet and other communications functions in the field office.
- Assure proper use and functionality of office equipment.
- Supervise cleaners and cooks.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma, University Degree in Human Resource, Administration, Social sciences or related qualification.
- Familiar with computers, Outlook, Excel and MS Word, mobile surveys • Experience in protection monitoring and reporting
- Honest, hardworking and independent.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Fluency in Somali local languages appropriate to the target population.
- 0 - 2 year previous NGO or humanitarian work experience.
- Experience in environmental mainstreaming is an added advantage
- Good data collection/analysis and reporting skills
- Experience using online data collection software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th November, 2023.