Administrative Assistant at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Prepares materials required for correspondence, business meeting and appointments for Project Manager - Engineering and/or Chief Project Engineer.
- Provide necessary service for communication from and for Project Manager and/or Chief Project Engineer.
- Provide support and assistance to all project and engineering personnel as required.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Business Administration Associate with minimum 4 years’ experience, OR.
- High School Graduate with related training with 8 years’ experience.
- Qualified in computer and office/project administration.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including typing and use of Microsoft Office Products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply