Administrative Assistant at MPG Partnering
MPG is a Leading Global Pairing Platform Professional services company, providing a broad range of services in Strategy and Consulting, Supply Chain Management, Technology, and Operations, with Digital Capabilities across all of these services. We apply Industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge with our thought leadership and culture of innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Supply Chain Management
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Position
- To coordinate the activities of Supply Chain Management Department by ensuring smooth flow of documentation and information to other stakeholders and assist in the procurement function for the achievement of set departmental goals and objectives.
Coordination of Procurement Activities:
- Receive record and track document movement from all user depts. for the Procurement Tender Committee.
- Support the Manager in organizing Tender meetings, taking minutes and ensuring they are signed by the relevant members and Directors as per the approval Authority Limits.
- Prepare and issue out agenda for Tender meetings before hand in Consultation with the Tender Committee Chair and Supply Chain Manager.
- Preparation of relevant documents to be used in the Tender meetings Communicate and follow-up on action points as recommended by the Tender Committee.
Hotel Reservations and Bookings:
- Process and track Purchase Requisition Forms assigned.
- Make reservation for hotel booking as per requests.
Documentation and Record Keeping:
- Ensure copies of RFQ/RFP/RFI with all supporting documents are forwarded to accounts in a timely manner.
- Maintain a well-organized filing and documentation system for tender documents, RFP/RFQ/RFIbackup copies and Tender Committee and departmental minutes
- Follow up on signatures for contracts and RFQ/RFP/RFI'swith the relevant signatories and distribute them to the respective officers.
- Ensure a system is in place for tracking all the Invoices from Vendors e.g. maintain a register to ensure that timely action is taken on invoices and that no invoices are misplaced.
- Keep in safe custody copies of all RFQ,RFP/RFI and support documents.
- Confirm the validity of bid/performance bonds presented by suppliers.
Office Administration and Staff Support:
- Maintain optimal office supplies for departmental use.
- Organize departmental meetings and record discussions for sharing and future use.
- Coordinate welfare issues in the department.
- Facilitating departmental visitors/clients.
- Setting up venue for departmental and client meetings.
- Provides information and responses to enquiries from user departments and other stakeholders.
- Manage departmental incoming and outgoing letters.
- Answering and re-routing telephone calls to the relevant officers.
- Provide one point of contact for all supplier queries related to invoicesorders and direct to the appropriate offices.
Qualifications / Education / Knowledge / Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on the-job training:
- A Higher National Diploma in a Business related field.
- A Bachelor's Degree e.g. Bachelor of Commerce, Economics, Business Management, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship etc.is an added advantage.
- Qualification in Supply Chain management will be an added advantage.
- Qualification in Secretarial or related courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of two years’ experience in office administration.
- Familiarity with supply chain processes and procedures will be an added advantage.
Other Competencies / Attributes:
- High professional ethics andintegrity.
- Proven communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Good interpersonal and organizing skills.
- Computer literate MS Office.
$400 - $600 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Admin Assistance SCM" as the subject of the email.
Note: MPG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of Race, Religion/Belief, Ethnic/National Origin, Disability, Age, Citizenship, Marital/Domestic/Civil Partnership Status, Sexual Orientation, or Gender Identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Application Deadline 4th February, 2022.