Administrative Assistant at Talex HR
Talex HR - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Work Schedule: Mondays - Saturdays (8.30 am - 5.30 pm)
- Our client is currently recruiting smart and active Administrative Officers to join our team. The ideal candidate is organized, efficient and effective, possesses good leadership skills and proactively solves issues.
- You will be responsible for managing all administrative process and enforcing policies, logistics and front desk administration.
- The and providing solutions to customer issues.
- Assist with ensuring the smooth run of all facility operation
- Review and maintain written and computer files, plus conduct data entry
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions, including budget, personnel, meetings, and clerical duties
- Responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences
- Coordinate operations, including purchasing, equipment, property inventory, building, equipment, and disposal
- Maintain complete stock of all office supplies and accuracy of inventory
- Connect with building vendors to carry out fixes and improvements
- Manage junior staff and front desk operations
- Help implement new policies, procedures, methods, and systems
- Conduct fiscal reviews, surveys, and collect information on administrative matters
- Assist with logistic related duties
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 - 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
N60,000 - N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th December, 2022.