Administrative Associate at Pro-Health International
Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non-profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria for over 30 years.CDC and USAID have funded PHI to implement HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, and care projects, OVC projects and Global Health security projects.
The ICHSSA-4 project is a 5-year USAID-funded award that commenced in December 2019 and will run up until December 2024. The project is being implemented by a consortium of partners, with Pro-Health International (PHI) as the lead partner and Catholic Relief Services (CRS) as the sub in Adamawa, Bauchi Taraba, Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbistates. The ICHSSA 4 project aims to ensurethat Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) are cared for and protected by their households, communities, local and state governments to reduce their vulnerability to HIV.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Associate
Location: Sokoto Capital City, Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for covering the front desk and ensuring that staff and visitors sign the registers
- Serve as the primary custodian of office supplies and consumables. Distributes these based on written request.
- Maintain proper and accurate records/inventory of office supplies, distribution and usage.
- Photocopying and other Admin tasks as directed.
- Ensures good record-keeping and filing.
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Directs and engages visitors appropriately
- Procurement of small items as directed, adhering to PHI purchasing and procurement guidelines at all times.
- Ensure that the front desk is not left unattended and well administered.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Qualifications / Skills
- HND / University Degree or recognized equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
- Good Communication skills.
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV as one Document to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th October, 2022.
- Pro-Health International is an equal–opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply