Administrative Coordinator at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Service Delivery
Job Category: Engineering
- We are now looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team in Lagos - Nigeria.
- The Successful candidate will provide accurate support to Operations, resources (FS and CM) and reporting to the Field Service & Agreement Manager.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the service Order handling from creation to invoicing, including all administrative tasks (travels, purchasing, order processing, etc.) to enable optimal performance of customer service delivery needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collecting and filing all the vendor's administrative documents and contracts.
- Sending invoices to customers.
- Assisting in FS tools management Coordination.
- Support the Tool Coordinators in maintaining the FSTM system.
- Assist tool owners in tracking down AWAY equipment that is scheduled for return.
- Assisting in managing the external calibration process.
- Checking and maintaining the accuracy of the FSTM system.
- Tracking to obtain information, services or documents related to invoicing process.
- Ensuring good archiving and classification of FS documents.
- Coordinating / obtaining travel schedules and booking flights for the FS team
- Follow up with travel and car hire vendor invoices and booking cost on relevant platforms.
- Following up and managing visa and travel requests
- Arranging the transportation & accommodation for the FS team
- Assisting Operations team on consumables procurement & purchase requests with support from IP
You will shine in this role when you have
- A Degree in Engineering and / or Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Must have 2- 5 years of relevant experience.
- SAP knowledge is mandatory.
- Independent and able to perform in structured environments
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Good Communication skills.
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Teamwork skills.
- Must be fluent in English (verbally and written).
- French language is preferrable
- Excellent at MS Office skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th August, 2022.