Administrative Officer at Rayuwa Farms Limited
Sep 14, 2020, 9:03 PM
Rayuwa Farms Limited was incorporated on the 2nd of October, 2012 with RC: 1068496. Prior to the incorporation, the farm existed since 1996 on 1.5 hectares of land with skeletal production of catfish table size, fingerlings and soya/groundnut cake.
The scope of the farm continued to broaden with time with other products and services coming on board. Rayuwa Farms Limited is a clear testimony of starting small and growing big.
Our farm is expected to be a concrete illustration of how to create an enabling environment that would generate appropriate socio-economic, technical and organizational solutions to the challenge of poverty, unemployment and demographic transition for Nigeria in particular and Africa as a whole. We are a member of several associations within the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Masaka, Nasarawa
- Supervise all day-to-day operation of the company's power generating plants
- Coordinate all electricity supply related issues within the farm site
- Monitor daily energy usage and consumption, and make recommendations to limit expenses in this area
- Coordinate and supervise the maintenance/repair of all farm production machineries and other plants
- Answer queries by employees, clients and customers
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Ensure full compliance by staff, trainees, customers and visitors with Rayuwa Farms Biosecurity and safety policy
- Develop and submit daily reports to the HR/Admin Manager on energy usage/consumption and other related Admin activities
- Prepare and submit weekly Admin activities report to the HR/Admin Manager
- Carryout other tasks as maybe assigned by the HR/Admin Manager or Farm Manager
- Report to the HR/Admin Manager
- Prepare weekly report on the usage of Power Generating plants and update the template on daily generator usage
- Coordinate and manage daily distribution of office consumables to cleaners and follow-up with store to check re-order level and timely replenishment
- Coordinate with the storekeeper to ensure timely distribution of monthly data and communication to relevant officers
- Directly supervise all store related activities and carryout daily material stock-check with the storekeeper
- Directly supervise the daily activities of the Fish Processing Unit and ensure records book are accurately updated and signed by the Internal Auditor before close of business each working day
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Arrange travels and accommodations for staffs on official assignments
- Supervise daily office cleaning, farm sanitation and overall maintenance/repair of facilities
- Assist the procurement officer in all procurement related activities
- Ensure that farm buildings and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 2 - 4 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th September, 2020.