Administrative Secretary at Ebitec Resources
Ebitec Resources is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Locations: Asaba - Delta, Onitsha - Anambra, Benin - Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Formal qualification in Office Administration, Secretarial Work, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
N61,000 - N95,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title and present Location as the subject of the email e.g (Administrative Secretary / Asaba).
Note: Only applications from Delta, Benin and Anambra state (Preferably Onitsha and Asaba) will be considered
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.