Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment
Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment
Feb 5, 2020, 6:22 PM
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Brand Manager Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Support to execute the plans and programs of all functional team regarding the brand as agreed and Set out by management.
- To successfully own the and interpret the brand Policy as agreed by HQ
- To interpret and clearly communicate brand message and ensure execution of on all media.
- To participate directly in the marketing and strategic planning programs and communications
- To build and maintain superior relationships with Agency Partners and regulatory Agencies
- Support End to End Business lead for developing and growing Airtel Master Brand, Data, Trade promotions, Contents and Enterprise
- Support the creative development, planning and execution of all Brand and Communication initiatives for Airtel Brand within the framework of an agreed strategy, meeting operational targets for TOMA, MOUB, Bonding, Revenues, Profitability and increased Brand Equity.
- To achieve business goals and brand saliency by supporting to execute all ATL and BTL campaigns in line with the overall brand strategy
- Use of media, brand activation, digital campaign
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Master's in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification dependent on experience.
- A recognized university degree
- Brand Management & Media experience (Not less than 5 years)
- Project Management qualification will be an advantage
- Understanding of the rudiments of Brand Management and execution
Job Title: Business Analyst Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To provide and lead professional and strategic finance delivery in line with global best practices to Airtel Nigeria by providing reports needed for decision making in the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal savvy with the ability to crack complex situations effectively while building constructive relationships
- Ability to build partnerships in a matrix organizational environment along with providing coaching / counseling to all levels within the organization
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a multinational business environment in similar capacity
- Experience working with organizational leaders to define and execute finance strategies linked to organizational goals
- Graduate in Accounting / finance / Economics / Bus Admin / Engineering
- A professional qualification of ICAN, ACCA & CFA is desirable
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Proven organizational development, performance management and employee relations skills
Job Title: Network Security Engineer Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role will be charged with providing support to the Head, Network Security in ensuring Network Security in line with the Airtel Africa Information System Policy (AAISP) relating to Networks.
- Core network- PS and CS
- Intelligent Networks (IN)
- IP Networks
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent
- Certification in Security will be an advantage, e.g. CISSP, CISM, OSCP
- Strong capabilities in Unix operating systems and programming languages, e.g. Python, C++
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
- Must understand telecom NMS and OSS
- Should have experience in GSM, WCDMA and LTE domains through telecom experience
- Should understand Telecom billing and Revenue assurance activities.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts