American University of Nigeria Vacancy for a Director, AUN Health Services
Apr 2, 2019, 4:44 PM
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, AUN Health Services
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Department: AUN Health Services
Summary of Position
- The Director, AUN Health Services, American University of Nigeria will assume leadership, vision, direction and general operation of the American University of Nigeria Health Services. Under the direct supervision of the VP Student Life, the incumbent will oversee healthcare facilities offering general medical and preventive care to students, staff, and faculty on campus.
- The incumbent will also be a key collaborative partner with the student activities and involvement unit, HR Wellness Program, and Student Counseling Services in operationalizing a holistic approach to individual and community health and well-being on campus and the surrounding community.
- A certified Health Care Manager with administrative acumen.
- A postgraduate degree in Healthcare Administration or Healthcare Management.
- Must possess more than 5years post-service experience in hospital administration some of which must be in a leadership
- Experience working with a public health facility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivation to carry out assigned task competently
- Analytical ability and in gathering staff and students health data.
- Demonstration of professional competence in the administration of health care programs
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to resolve problems and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: email@example.com
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.