APM Terminals recruitment for Graduate Sales Executive
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are currently looking for a commercial driven candidate to join our Team in Onne in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Onne, Rivers
He/She will be responsible:
- To manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the business objectives. Deliver volume targets while remaining focused on relationship with customer portfolio
- To build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base, probe and identify customer needs and provide solutions and actively resolve commercial disputes within set timeframes.
- To support field sales and key client manager functions in their absence
- To Collaborate with Customer Care team daily to improve overall customers experience.
- To communicate significant trends and policies to assigned accounts, ensuring customer relationship management tools are updated on time and are of excellent quality
- Customer relationship management
- Drive the use of E-commerce Products to assigned account base
- Schedule and execute customer phone meetings and face to face meetings when required.
- Attract and develop new customers and new products
- Grow and up-sell to existing accounts, focusing on growth and profitability
- Show strong ability to qualify leads
- Successfully manage negotiation process
- Maintain strong ability to develop winning customer value propositions
- Leverage internal and external financial data to build winning strategies and understand account economics
- Build and execute winning account strategies
- Actively manage call flow
- Build and maintain a strong network of customers
- Thoroughly understand customer drivers, needs and requirements.
- Clearly map stakeholders and understand their needs
- Keep abreast of market developments and report relevant information to and Commercial team.
- Proactively assist Finance and Customer Care in clearing longstanding containers respectively.
- Build strong customer specific value propositions linking WACT differentiators to customer’s pains/needs.
- Prepare for Sales meetings with clear agenda, objectives etc.
- Prospect for new accounts or opportunities
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree holder from a reputable organisation.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Capable of building solid rapport over the phone.
- Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant sales experience
- Strong knowledge about WACT products, terminal and liner shipping markets and industry trends
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Results orientation
- “Hunting” sales skills
- Best practices sales processes (e.g., account planning, contract negotiations)
- Strong customer knowledge
- Good market and product knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th November, 2020.