APM Terminals recruitment for Power House Electricians
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk
Group - a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and
offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of
fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing
industries - Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to
experience different cultures and make friends all over the world.
You'll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our
offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world
is your work place.
APM Terminals is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power House Electrician
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Receive and execute instructions and decisions from the Power Maintenance Foreman; Comply with all disaster contingency plans.
- Identify work requirements and raise work requests providing complete and thorough information.
- Service, repair, deploy, remove and stow away equipment as required using safe driving techniques and safe parking procedures.
- Provide correct information on Work Orders and other job
documentation, ensuring an accurate record of work performed, time taken
to complete work, spare parts and materials used etc.
- Participate in analysis of maintenance standards, practices etc.
- Ensure adherence to established safety practices in the
execution of assignments and in the use of tools, equipment and
- Provide technical expertise and a positive attitude to the
functions performed and identify spare parts and tools required for
- Troubleshoot and effect repairs on electrical and electronic
circuits, digital drive and control systems, programmable logic
controllers and electrical component elements. This includes the
modification of components and servicing techniques in conjunction with
How to Apply
- Must have a B.Sc / HND or ND in Electrical Engineering or Trade Test Certification.
- Must have an in-depth ability to interpret electrical/electronic
diagram, simple engineering drawings, layouts and specifications.
- Must be able to replace/repair/adjust major
electrical/electronic parts such as PLC drive control system,
communication drive system, at a high level of difficulty and
- Must have worked in any of the port terminals or any related industry.
- Must have the ability to learn fast.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
13th March, 2017.