Architect in a Leading Bank in Nigeria
Feb 16, 2021, 5:55 PM
A leading Bank in Nigeria is recruiting qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- One of Nigeria's leading banks is recruiting qualified and highly-skilled architects. The successful candidates who should be self-motivated and result oriented will work closely with other Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers and Contractors who are responsible for design, supervision of construction and post-occupation maintenance of building and infrastructure to provide the highest level of project outcome
Duties / Responsibilities
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals and contracts.
- Specifying the requirements for projects.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and meetings.
- Applying for planning permission and advice from statutory government agencies.
- Liaising with construction professionals and contractors about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning regulations, environmental impact and project budget.
Qualification / Experience
- 10 years post MSc or B.Arch. in Architecture or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, 3D Max or other architectural rendering software.
- Being a fully registered member of architectural professional bodies such as ARCON, NIA, RIBA, AlA etc. would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in designing high profile and complex buildings.
- A good track record of architectural design and construction supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Good leadership skills as well as the ability to work within a team of other construction professionals.
- Analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
- High level of creativity, innovation and imagination.
- Excellent design, drafting skills and 3D proficiency with computer-aided design and rendering software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: email@example.com with "Architect" as subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2021.