Assembly Repair Maintenance and Overhaul Engineer at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assembly Repair Maintenance and Overhaul Engineer
Job ID: R40678
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Would you like the opportunity to work for the overall maintenance and repair of tools?
- Would you like to join our Wireline Services Product Line?
- Join our Wireline Services team!
- Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets.
- Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
- In this role, you will be providing high-quality maintenance services to our customers at their field locations.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects and develop innovations.
- You will contribute to the success of a large team that plays an integral part in our business.
As an Assembly Repair Maintenance and Overhaul Services Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Handling simple project processes with detailed guidelines for production and/or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge
- Collaborating with other business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Discussing consequences of changes in products and processes for own team in the organization
- Collaborating in operational incident investigations, root cause analysis and identification of preventive and corrective actions
- Handling targeted clients. Contracts are predefined and a framework of conditions is set and followed
- Contributing to the development of an operational year plan for the department and activities of the team
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution and be able to demonstrate solid experience in Services
- Be able to show good problem-solving and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Have at least 3 years' experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Have an understanding & reading of electronic wiring & assembly drawings & instructions
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Assembly, Repair and Maintenance techniques
- Have at least 3 years' experience in Wireline Services
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law