Assistant Customer Care Representative at Gruvyvest Finance
GruvyVest is a Savings & Investment online platform in Africa. GruvyVest helps million customers achieve their financial goals by helping them save and invest.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Customer Care Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answering questions about a company's products or services. ...
- Processing orders and transactions. ...
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical problems. ...
- Delivering information about a company's offerings. ...
- Providing proactive customer outreach.
- Meet personal/customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Candidates should possess a High School Diploma with relevant work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th December, 2022.