Assistant Dock Master at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Dock Master
Location: Onne, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate all docking and undocking operations in the shipyard,
- Read vessels general arrangement and profile drawings to prepare docking plan.
- Ensure dock crews are aware of job specific requirements prior to the commencement of the docking operation,
- Ensure successful implementation of scheduled dock maintenance plan
- Ensure work is completed within budgeted cost and time.
- Coordination of the workforce, under his control, to minimize downtime and waiting time.
- Promote good housekeeping and safety culture during and after docking operation.
- Ensure keel blocks are set and arranged according to specification in docking plan,
- Responsible for docking and undocking of vessels according to docking plan,
- Control the mooring and movement of dock at in the shipyard,
- Coordinates daily toolbox meeting and ensure daily task are adequately communicated to dock crew,
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Mathematical and analytic skills
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply