Assistant Technical Officer - HIV / Hypertension at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer - HIV / Hypertension
Job Category: Fixed Term
- To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Technical Officer-HIV/Hypertension.
- The Assistant Technical Officer - HIV / Hypertension will provide technical and programmatic support to the delivery of the Hypertension-HIV services at the facility and community level.
- S/He will support in the implementation of components related to clinical management of hypertension and integrated medical services guided by strategies and approaches related to the implementation programs at the state level.
- Also, s/he will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality care and support activities in supported health facilities in collaboration with the appropriate GoN stakeholders, ensuring timely and adequate documentation. Assist in conducting routine monitoring visits to project sites, conduct Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) using official tools, assist in the preparation of monthly reports, and provide supportive supervision.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS or similar Degree with minimum of 1-year relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT, TB and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- BSc. Nursing, Public Health, Pharmacy or other closely related field with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant Degree with 1 - 3 years relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Applications will be received and reviewed on a rolling basis
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview