Assistant Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation
Loaction: Akwa Ibom
- Will drive program monitoring towards meeting the project objectives by supporting technical teams to document, monitor and track changes in implementation.
- S/He will provide technical support to sites in the state, including interacting with site Program Managers, M&E focal points, M&E officers of SACA/SASCP, other Implementing Agencies and local research groups on needs and ensuring that these parties understand and can support the reporting requirements.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data quality assessments (DQAs) using official tools, assist in the preparation of monthly reports, and provide supportive supervision and ensure that the quality of program/project activities adheres to SOPs by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms to ensure quality.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with at least one-year relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- Or MPH or MS / MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Or BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview