Associate, Corporate Finance at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Corporate Finance
Job ID: 58423
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Pitching for and execution of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, corporate restructuring and other advisory transactions.
- Preparation of transaction documents including Scheme documents, Take-Over Bid documents, Information Memoranda, etc.
- Project and manage the implementation of transactions including coordinating other service providers e.g. printers, auditors, lawyers, etc.
- Build financial models and prepare detailed valuations
- Preparation of pitch documents as well as proposals, information fliers, teasers and other marketing material
- Form a deep understanding of the domestic regulatory framework and all relevant laws and regulations
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and initiatives as assigned
- Managing a team of analysts to successfully deliver assigned tasks and projects
- To the extent required, manage interaction with relevant regulatory authorities, largely as relates to regulatory fillings
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements
- Conduct industry and market research and review company information
Qualification and Experience
- A First Degree qualification
- Additional qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of four years corporate finance experience
- Good knowledge of the capital market operations, laws and regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply