Audit & Compliance Assistant at Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programmes are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit & Compliance Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the Audit & Compliance Manager in implementing the internal audit plan
- Conduct checks to verify compliance with the organisation’s policies and procedures, and external (regulatory) requirements by all departments
- Ensure AHI complies with Donor financial reporting requirements and AHI’s Accounting Policies and Procedure Manual.
- Participate in procurement process as an independent observer to ensure compliance with the relevant policies and procedures
- Ensure timely completion of assignments including communication of status to Manager
- Identify and document operational/process issues, internal control deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Document audit findings into audit report format as the audit assignment progresses
- Undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time by the Audit & Compliance Manager
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 2(two) years experience in Audit and Compliance functions for mid-sized organization or Audit Firm
- Proficiency in computer applications to include MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, report writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in use of QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet manner
- High level personal integrity and honesty
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadline.
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Financial Regulations and Tax Laws
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position you are applying for and your full names in the subject area of the email.
- AHI is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.