Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > AXA Mansard Insurance Plc recruitment for Graduate Customer Service Assistants
AXA Mansard Insurance Plc recruitment for Graduate Customer Service Assistants
Jan 27, 2020, 4:40 PM
AXA Mansard is one of the foremost Financial Institutions in Nigeria, that has been offering world-class financial services over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Customer Service Assistant Location: Lagos
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Processes payment for all walk-in sales and renewals.
- Assists with Admin and facility management issues at the Agency office
- Carries out any other assignment delegated by the Agency Manager
- Attends to all walk-in customers, assisting them with their complaints, enquiries and concerns in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure that all services to Customers are done within the specified turnaround time
- Creates further interest in the company’s products by enlightening Customers on other services offered
- Cross-selling of policies to existing and walk-in customers.
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than the ones who walk into the Centre which attracts sales commission
- Provide assistance for booking and renewing policies with the underwriting teams
- Submits weekly/monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Generating of Leads from high earning customers and to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills
- Good negotiation skill.
- Candidates should reside around Ikeja axis.
- A Polytechnic National Diploma in any related course
- 0-2 years experience in a Customer Service role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts