Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Latest Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Latest Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Mar 2, 2020, 5:32 PM
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Baker Location: Lagos
- The Baker will work as part of a team with other bakers to bake different types of bread, cakes, cookies, pastries and other confectioneries.
- Observe colour of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity or conveyor speed accordingly.
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets the health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning as necessary.
- Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning.
- Decorating cakes.
- Clean production equipment.
- Measure or weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare batters, dough, fillings or icing, using scales.
- Roll, knead, cut or shape dough to prepare different types of bread and pastries.
- Place doughs in pans and bake in production ovens.
- Baking different types of bread and other bakery products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of food safety practices.
- Flexibility to work on a shift basis.
- Proven experience as a baker, pastry chef or similar role
- Familiarity with all bakery equipment including mixers and dough sheeters.
- Certification from a culinary school is an added advantage.
Job Title: Facility Officer Location: Lagos Report To: Facility Manager
- The Facility Officer will be primarily responsible for providing assistance to ensure the day-to-day smooth management and operation of the company’s building infrastructure through administrative support and, at times, overseeing fleet maintenance and other tasks.
- Assist in the supervision of multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaners and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities and vehicles company equipment are well maintained.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Assist in the supervision of building projects, renovations or refurbishment.
- Assist in the running of ICE business unit
- Daily reports on ice sales and fleet maintenance.
- Building good relationship with vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND / BSC in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team
- Able to assess and prioritise tasks
- Good computer literacy
- Able to use initiative and work unsupervised
- Excellent organisational skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail. Application Deadline 13th March, 2020. Note: Applicants must be resident within Ajah axis.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts