Banking Officer - Senior Banking Officer at Ecobank
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banking Officer - Senior Banking Officer
- Execute day-to-day operations functions with accuracy to deliver a timely end of day.
- Manage back office or front office functions within banking services.
- Execute day-to-day functions within your area of banking expertise with accuracy to deliver accurate and timely output.
- Enlighten internal and external customers on requirements per time and function while staying focused on the overall goal.
- Manage Operations, Risk or Sales with ease.
- Drive improved customer experience and perception across board.
- Provide leadership, support, and direction at the unit level to ensure prompt and excellent service to customers.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and guide against fraud and irregularities.
- Cross sell products and ensure the customer’s onboarding experience is seamless.
- Ensure internal and external customers are attended to promptly while protecting the integrity of the banking process.
- Drive attainment of budget figures and other non-numeric goals.
- Supervise all activities in Operations and ensure customer transaction requests are treated promptly, professionally, and with utmost care and confidentiality.
- Build on existing standards and create new standards as may be required.
- Drive the acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers.
- Drive an increase in average revenue per customer via innovation
- Supervise all activities and ensure internal and external requests are handled promptly, professionally, and with utmost care and confidentiality.
- Ensure all requests are properly documented and delivered in line with the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Maintain a good knowledge of the bank’s products and services, processes and regulations and respond to enquiries on same, and other matters as they may arise.
- Enlighten customers on new services, products promotions and cross-sell them.
- Drive digital adoption by customers and collaborate with the business to meet goals but without compromising policies and processes.
Experience & Qualifications:
- First Degree in any discipline (1st or 2nd class only)
- Specialized Knowledge: 4 -10 years’ experience in any field of banking.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and digitally Savvy
Skills, Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Results oriented and driven.
- Leadership skills.
- Time-management skills.
- Teamwork skills
- Good Analytics & Problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th December, 2023