Boeing Fleet Maintenance Manager at Rishworth Aviation
Rishworth Aviation is an industry leading independent provider of crew resourcing and consulting services to the airline industry. Founded in 1985, for over 35 years we have built enviable consulting expertise and reputation among crews and airlines globally. We represent some of the largest and fastest growing airlines in the world, including Korean Air, Vietnam Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, RwandAir, EVA Air, and more. Some of these relationships have lasted over 20 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Boeing Fleet Maintenance Manager
Job Ref.: BH_406087
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Rank: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
- We are delighted to be partnering with a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African aviation market.
- We are now looking for well-experienced Boeing engineers who meet the requirements below for the position of Boeing Fleet Maintenance Manager, reporting to the Head of Maintenance.
- Diploma in relevant Engineering
- Proven leadership experience, people management and communication skills
- discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical/Instrumentation)
- In-depth knowledge of aviation legislation/regulations, Industrial Safety Standards, computer applications and MRO systems
- 10 years of aircraft maintenance experience, 3 years of which as Senior Engineer in a supervisory role
- B1/B2 AME licence with approval/rating on B737CL and B777
- Specialist knowledge of Boeing Aircraft Systems
- Attractive contract package
- Commuting possibilities, fixed rotation
- All travel to/from Base as well as housing provided
- Free global medical insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply