Branch Manager at Memose International Limited
Memose International Limited is a complete Vehicle Leasing and Human resource service provider with great potentials and competence to meet the needs of reputable organizations and high net-worth individuals who desire quality and prompt service delivery. Our ability to provide personalized and customer driven services gives us an edge over other leasing and manpower resource companies in Nigeria.
Over the years, Memose has consistently worked towards meeting and exceeding the expectations of our valued clients through the application of a perfect blend of people, technology and service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
About the Job
- The candidate in this position will be responsible for overseeing the efficient and profitable operation of all branch activities.
- In addition to reporting all financial and operations information to company management, this candidate is responsible for hiring, training.
- Maintain financial responsibility for all expenses, wages, and asset management
- Identify operational deficiencies and implement plans for improvement
- Create and maintain a weekly report on operations and sales at the branch
- Hire and train all employees of the branch
- Directing activities related to dispatching and maintenance of vehicles.
- Ensure 95% availability of all vehicles
- Planning, organizing, and managing subordinate staff members to ensure work is completed and consistent with the company's standards.
- Promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits, and attending company safety meetings.
- Manage employees and lead day-to-day responsibilities.
- Recruit and interview new employees.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Oversee reports for budgets and financial reports.
- Work to grow business and customer acquisition.
- Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or complaints.
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures as well as company revenue goals and customer service objectives.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of vehicles.
- Complying with transportation-related policies, as well as safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Address customer issues and concerns promptly
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business
- 2+ years' of management or supervisory experience
- Experience transport business will be an added advantage
N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st August, 2022.