Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Branch Manager Job Vacancy at Vesa Fisheries Limited
Branch Manager Job Vacancy at Vesa Fisheries Limited
Sep 30, 2019, 10:56 PM
Vesa Fisheries has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus creating value to customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Branch Manager Locations: Benin-City, Edo and Port Harcourt, Rivers Department: Administration & Operations Reports to: Head of Administration and Operations Grade: Senior level Job Expectation Summary
- The branch manager is to oversee and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- The job holder will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- The branch manager will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a related or a closely aligned discipline.
- A Master's degree or professional certification related to management will be added advantage
- 5 - 7 years previous experience as a Branch Manager or related position or similar role in a medium sized organization.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet targets and goals with little or no supervision
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Leadership skills
- Mentally stable and emotionally intelligent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites.
- Direct all operational aspects including operations, customer service, human resources, administration, sales whilst ensuring the branch reaching its full potential, employee and customer satisfaction is at its peak
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans to meet management set goals
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Stay abreast with the working conditions of the office facility and equipment.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts