Branch Managers at Olakleen Holdings Limited
O'la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria's foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. O'la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Delta and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the branch of Vaults & Gardens, including operations, product sales, customer service, security and safety in accordance with the company's objectives.
- Develops new sales strategy; provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation; achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of client’s relationships.
- Delegates day to day operations to the Operations Officer or other branch personnel.
- Manage and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, sales and customer acquisition
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Conduct and carry out continuous research in the latest trend in the vaults and gardens industry to ensure global best practices are maintained as well as keep the physical structure, intellectual property and beautification of the environment in its best state.
- Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the business.
- Represents the company as directed by the General Manager or GMD in case of any meetings held in the local community.
- Supervise area mapping, vaults allocation, tomb stone laying and general construction activities, justifying pricing against cost.
- Keep a database of existing and prospective client in the region.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan and conduct market survey that will evolve market saturation, market development and product awareness developing a customer base that will guarantee continuity in business and mitigate competitors. that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports company revenue and profitability target
- Develop team of marketers that will be proactive and well motivated to market the company product within their assigned geographical territory, collate and submit daily marketing, operational and administrative report.
- Ensure proper documentation and filling of notice with relevant agents of the government and authentic burial approval before the actual burial.
- Submit weekly reports to the General Manager on all activities including sales & marketing
- Any other function(s) that may be assigned by the General Manager or GMD.
- First Degree in Marketing or Social Sciences related courses from a recognized University.
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate cognate experience, 2 years out of which must be in a managerial position.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing multi-million large scale deals.
Minimum Competency & Skill Requirements:
- Good general computer literacy with a good knowledge of the Windows environment and its applications.
- Creative talents and ability to solve tough problems
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business.
- In depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
N200,000 - N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications from Lagos and Delta States will be given preference
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.