Branch Managers at Royal Heroes Furniture
Royal Heroes Furniture is one of the largest furniture outfit in nigeria with exotic furniture. We have our branches in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Yenagoa and we suppy quality furniture all over Nigeria. This makes us one of the best and leading furniture company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Ketu, Oshodi, Surulere, Victoria Island, Apapa, Shomolu, Agege, Ikeja, Bariga, Ajegunle, Ikotun, Isolo, Oshodi, Ogudu, Mile 2, Lekki - Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
Requirements and Skills
- 5 years of work experience.
- Proven branch management experience, as a Bank Manager or similar role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
N120,000 - N240,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.
, Victoria Island
, Lagos State
, Ogun State