Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Brand and Media Analyst at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Brand and Media Analyst at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Jul 28, 2020, 10:55 PM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Media Analyst Location: Lagos
- Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates).
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience.
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
- Coordinate with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns.
- Report on web traffic for all social media platforms.
- Build and support SEO strategies by implementing keyword priorities into content marketing projects.
- Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems is preferred).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 15th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts