Brand Manager at Elvaridah Limited
At Elvaridah, we emphasize on the critical matters and prospects of organizations such as business growth, strategy, planning, marketing, structure, and people management across different industries. We help companies focus on the growth of their businesses while aligning costs with strategy. With our all-inclusive approach and expertise, we capture values across the boundaries of any organization. Elvaridah focuses on optimizing all the different parts of a business as a unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Brand Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and managing our brand identity, ensuring its resonance with the target audience and contributing to overall business growth.
- Your expertise in brand strategy, creative execution, and market analysis will be essential in driving brand success and building lasting customer relationships.
- Develop and execute off and online marketing strategies to achieve sales targets and revenue goals
- Lead the marketing communications, brand campaigns and product/service launches, leveraging full marketing mix
- Build monthly marketing content calendar, ensuring it's aligned with objectives, launches and brand campaigns
- Leveraging key social media platforms and ads
- Organise events, workshops, exhibitions, product training to promote the brand
- Explore and form brand collaborations
- Explore and form brand partnerships
- Develop and execute influencer marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute shoots and campaigns.
- Conceptualise creative ideas for brand campaigns and shoots, working with freelance and in-house talent to deliver exciting brand moments
- Define key metrics for performance measurement and report on marketing activities and insights
- Conduct market research
- Devise strategies for building mailing list
- Develop and execute email marketing plan
- Overall responsibility for social media page aesthetics - ensuring on brand and in line with launch calendar
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 2 - 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a Brand Manager or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of branding principles and market dynamics.
- Exceptional creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in market research and data analysis.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Results-driven mindset with a strategic outlook.
N120,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: [email protected] using "Brand Manager" as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2023.