Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Brand Sales Activation Officer in a Reputable Fast Moving Consumer Agro-goods Company
Brand Sales Activation Officer in a Reputable Fast Moving Consumer Agro-goods Company
Jul 8, 2020, 10:04 PM
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC - Our client, a reputable fast moving consumer goods company in Agro product is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Brand Sales Activation Officer Location: Lagos
- We are recruiting to fill the position of a Brand Sales Activation Officer to improve the company’s overall sales performance.
- The main function of the Sales Personnel is to sell products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined Sales target.
- Build relationships with local retailers, and making sure that our products are a core part of their success
- Take responsibility for managing volume, distribution, fixture visibility, and promotional execution activity.
- Develop and maintain sales promotional materials
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Participate in sales events
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification.
- At least 2 years Field Sales Experience.
- Selling skills essential
- Planning and prioritizing – including time management
- Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
- Demonstrates a sense of passion, enjoyment and pride about their work
- Displays responsible and ethical behavior towards customers, suppliers and others in the organization
- Independent and Pro-active individual who can work alone with minimal supervision.
- Communication and Rapport building skills
- Experience of working to work to targets
- Exhibits a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Job Title" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 29th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts