Brewing Process Artisan at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Process Artisan
Ref No: 30016691
Loaction: Onitsha, Anambra
Job Type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role exists for a highly skilled Brewing Process Artisan, Mechanical.
- The Successful candidate will operate, maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Operate machine and equipment
- Optimize production performance and process
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions.
- Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities.
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute to achieving it.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devises
- Maintain safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment
- Work in teams.
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Brewing/FMCG environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Traits & Competences Required:
- Prepared to work shifts
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- Management skills.
- People handling ability.
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conceptual skills.
- Engineering Specialist- Subject matter expert
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th June, 2022.