Building Manager / Floor Manager / Maintenance Manager at Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited
Skipperseil Limited manufactures power generation equipment. The Company manufactures power and grid transformers, isolators, control relay panel, vaccum circuit breaker, and metering units, as well as offers consultancy and EPC services. Skipperseil serves customers worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Building Manager / Floor Manager / Maintenance Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building managers oversee the daily operations and maintenance of commercial, industrial, or residential properties. They liaise with tenants and owners, coordinate and manage maintenance, housekeeping, and security activities.
- Coordinating and overseeing regular building maintenance and repairs.
- Managing and directing cleaning and security staff and activities.
- Preparing and carrying out emergency protocols and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe environment for building occupants and visitors.
- Preparing and monitoring maintenance budgets.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Inform clients of our guest house services, including breakfast and dining options
- Promote all guest house amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Manage guest relations team (including Receptionists and Concierges) to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party service providers.
- Conducting regular building inspections and preparing reports.
- Ensuring facilities are in compliance with applicable policies, regulations, and building codes.
- Responding to inquiries and requests by building tenants and resolving any problems or issues.
- Main job responsibility for a guest house manager is to supervise support staff, such as cooks and housekeepers, and direct their daily duties. The guest house manager is responsible for keeping track of lodging inventory and cleanliness, coordinate the kitchen and canteen services. Additional professional duties include maintaining records of incoming and outgoing guests, double-checking guest house maintenance work, and attending to guests' personal requests. These duties are important because they ensure that everything around the guest house runs efficiently.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification Hospitality management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate Management, or a related field preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as a building manager or in a similar role.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Only those candidates should apply who all are ready to relocate to Lagos (VI)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and building codes.
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills.
N100,000 - N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th December, 2022.