Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Business Analyst at JERAG Technologies Limited
Business Analyst at JERAG Technologies Limited
Feb 25, 2020, 10:18 AM
JERAG Technologies Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst Location: Lagos
- Our reputable organization is in dire need of skilled Business analyst/Manager who can help supervise the work of others in our organization.
- Will be responsible for the designing of business plans and strategies to meet the company objectives.
- See to it that the organization possesses enough resources in terms of materials, personnel and equipment.
- Will develop comprehensive budget for the company on a regular basis while also performing periodic budget analyses.
- See to it that all company activities are in compliance to legal policies and guidelines.
- Ability to identify new opportunities that can make the company progress in both current as well as prospective markets.
- Should be able to establish the companyТs objectives
- Will perform other staff's evaluations and identify areas for improvement.
- Will be responsible for the assessment of overall performance of the organization.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good experience of current and latest business regulations and policies.
- Have excellent business insight and considerable analytical thinking.
- First degree in Business Management or any other related disciplines.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 20th April, 2020. Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts