Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Business Development Job in Lagos at Macfort Incorporation
Business Development Job in Lagos at Macfort Incorporation
Nov 11, 2019, 1:26 AM
Macfort Incorporation - We are team of professionals who work in HR management roles,ICT solutions, cooperate presentations and trainings. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Representative Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time Description
- Develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities.
- Create proposals for our new clients.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing and new clients.
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a business role.
- Must be willingly to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts