Business Development Lead at Data Scientists Network (DSN) Foundation
Data Scientists Network (DSN) Foundation is a fast-paced technology company with different cutting-edge tech solutions that are making an impact in the business world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently scoping a solution that will revolutionise the research, data and geospatial analytics space and looking for an experienced business development consultant with B2B sales experience to drive client acquisition, engagement and management.
- We are looking for an experienced business consultant to lead a first-of-its-kind geospatial solution and AI-powered research portfolio targeted at driving precision marketing and geo-optimized sales efficiency for fast moving consumer goods, telecommunications, retail, banks, development agencies among others.
- The successful candidate will work with our clients in a consultative and consultancy model to support the effective use of geospatial data to drive revenue growth and cost reduction.
- The candidate therefore must be a go-getter, engagement-oriented salesman, and data-oriented leader with a deep business acumen and professional maturity to identify, win, onboard and support leading clients across various industry verticals.
- The role requires a proven experience in marketing and pitching business solutions to C-suite business leaders and executives.
- Identify and conduct research on potential leads.
- Knock on doors to sell the solution.
- Set sales goals in conjunction with management and ensure the goals are met.
- Negotiate business terms with new and existing clients.
- Attend networking meetings and conferences that could generate to new leads.
- Prepare presentations and materials needed for pitches.
- Deliver initial pitches and arrange follow-up meetings with clients and the solution’s team.
Requirements / Key Skills
- Have a First / Postgraduate Degree in Business Management, Social Sciences or any related qualification.
- Have a proven experience in client acquisition, engagement and management at a very high level.
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with top business executives.
- Be able to package and market new ideas.
- Be a storyteller with a passion for creating compelling stories around research, data and AI-powered solutions.
- Be an astute consultant with business acumen and excellent communication.
- Demonstrate general understanding of data-driven concepts and solution. An understanding of geospatial data, usage and analysis will be a great advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ''Business Development Lead'' as the subject of the email