Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Business Development Manager at BeebeeJump International Limited
Business Development Manager at BeebeeJump International Limited
Jul 17, 2020, 10:47 PM
Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale . We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Lagos
- Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory.
- To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Candidate should live in Ikeja or its Axis.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using " BDM- Lagos" as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 31st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts