Business Development Manager Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited, 15th May, 2019
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,
In line with Business expansion they seek a suitably qualified individual for the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type:Full Time
Experience: 10 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Marketing/ Business development experience of not less than 10 years.
- Ability to take charge and work without supervision.
- Ability to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Ownership attributes and vision selling capabilities.
- Ability to manage people and work in a team.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and execute marketing campaigns to win market share.
- Design and develop promotional materials to aid market penetration.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
How to Apply
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- A keen understanding of the business terrain in Port Harcourt particularly and the South-South in general.
- First Degree from reputable organisation
- 10 years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
and copy [email protected]
with Job title as subject of the mail.
29th May, 2019.