Business Development Manager Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited, 7th May, 2019
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Marketing/ Business development experience of not less than 10 years.
- Ability to take charge and work without supervision.
- Ability to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Ownership attributes and vision selling capabilities.
- Ability to manage people and work in a team.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and execute marketing campaigns to win market share.
- Design and develop promotional materials to aid market penetration.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
How to Apply
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- A keen understanding of the business terrain in Port Harcourt particularly and the South-South in general
- First Degree from reputable institution
- 10 years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]
15th May, 2019.