Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Business Development Officer at Lineech Apartments
Business Development Officer at Lineech Apartments
Feb 24, 2020, 11:08 AM
Lineech Apartments is short-let rental property Management Company located in Abuja. The Company specializes in creating unconventional spaces and curating experiences and memories for our business and leisure guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Officer Location: Nationwide
- Our rapidly growing company is looking for motivated business development officers across Nigeria to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Ability to target key accounts for the company
- Ability to negotiate rates and make sales with companies
- Conduct daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to apartments with corporate clients
- Required to meet sales target at the end of the month
- Ability to draw up an online and traditional marketing plan
- Create a content strategy to boost brand online presence
- Ability to identify new markets and business opportunities to increase sales
- Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
- Team player: must be able to work together with other staff
- Communication: Fluent in written and spoken English language.
- The business development officer should be a graduate with zeal to work.
- Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity.
- We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with clients on a daily basis.
Remuneration Perks: Salary, bonuses and commissions
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using Job Ttile as the subject of the email.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Abuja Business Development Officer Lineech Apartments