Business Development Officer in an Oil and Gas Full Servicing Company
An Oil and Gas full servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos State, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Ref ID: OG/101/BDO
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, generating income, registering the organization with various clients, carrying out research, vendor selection and management.
- Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth.
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships.
- At least a B.Sc in a related discipline.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience in Business Development. Preferably, in the oil and gas industry.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Must reside in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Business Development Officer" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline Friday, 3rd September, 2021.