Business Manager at Royal Power and Energy Limited
Royal Power and Energy Limited - We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high-performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- Be accountable for maintaining a rolling sales forecast and opportunity pipeline.
- Be accountable for independently sourcing and securing additional revenue from new customers.
- Liaise with Service Department to measure, improve and sustain acceptable levels of customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with the service department to ensure that delivery, installation and commissioning of new orders are achieved and invoiced, in a timely manner.
- Be accountable to prepare and submit a detailed monthly sales analysis report.
- Be accountable to monitor, measure and manage sales target achievement on a weekly basis in order to implement timely corrective actions.
- Be accountable for the management of sales ERP/CRM database covering enquiries, leads, quotes, orders/revenue secured, conversion ratios etc.
- Be accountable for the preparation and presentation of costing, quotations and proposals in line with company procedures.
- Responsible for subsequent follow up on any quote or proposal issued.
- Responsible to provide accurate analysis on lost orders.
- Be accountable for inventory planning and shipment schedules, in consultation with finance and logistics team, to prevent zero stock scenarios.
- Be accountable for providing market, competitor and pricing analysis to ensure company’s pricing structure remains competitive, but still in line with target margins set.
- Be accountable to develop, nurture and sustain an efficient and effective ERP/CRM customer database, and relationships, in order to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual KPI’s and sales targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2022.