Business Manager at Urban Project Prospects Integrated Services Limited (UPPISL)
Jun 29, 2020, 9:21 PM
Jamub Group is recruiting for one of her subsidiary, Urban Project Prospects Integrated Services Limited (UPPISL), a company that specializes in a range of business operations including but not limited to Project Monitoring Evaluation and Control (PMEC), and Project Implementation Management (PIM) to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- We are looking to hire an individual who would fit into the corporate strategy of the company in value addition and drive the company towards its vision and business objective.
- Candidate would be expected to handle the business development aspect of the organization. Primary duties include identifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, collaborating with executives on business strategy to determine objectives, evaluating current business performance and maximizing business reach and potential.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become an expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Ensure product innovation to best satisfy clients’ needs and maintain competitive advantage.
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
Essential Job Requirements
- B.Sc in a relative course of study
- Master Degree and professional certification in Project Implementation Management would be an added advantage
- A minimum of Fifteen (15) years working experience in related field
- Good mentorship & motivational skill.
- Ability to communicate information or directive effectively with subordinates
- Good leadership skill
- Professional certification and membership will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a Chief Coordinator or Business Manager in similar role
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skill
- Proficiency in project management applications is equally very important
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email titled "Application For Position of Business Manager at UPPIS" with their CV and Cover Letter attached, to: email@example.com
Note: Kindly ensure that your CV is saved with your full name
Application Deadline 4th July, 2020.